Monday, September 21, 2009

God's Promise

"Do not fear, for I have redeemed
you; I have called you
by name; you are Mine!
2"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you; When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you. " 3"For I am the LORD your
God, The Holy One of
Israel, your Savior."Isaiah 43:1-3




"11For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says
the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you
hope in your final outcome.
12Then you will call upon Me,
and you will come and pray to Me,

and I will hear and heed you.
13Then you will seek Me,

inquire for, and require Me [as
a vital necessity] and find Me

when you search for Me with all your
heart.
14I will be found by you, says the Lord."
Jeremiah 29:11-13



No comments:

Post a Comment